Thursday, September 13, 2012

The "King" of all Pumpkin Beers



"All Hallows Eve is a time of the year when spirits can make contact with the physical world, and when magic is most potent. It is thought that we can harness this magic to brew our powerful pumpkin ale. Not so, but it is with great respect to the magic of their trade that our brewers produce this fine beer. Take a whiff of this complex ale and your journey has begun. At first sip, a magical spell will bewitch your taste buds, yet another victim enraptured by the Pumking."

This is my absolute favorite beer to drink and enjoy for the season of Autumn.  There are many types of pumpkin ales out there, but notice this brew is called “Pumking,” meaning, it is the King of all Pumpkin beers—and I totally agree! The taste of vanilla, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg, accompanied by sweet pumpkins makes this brew taste like a liquefied, fermented pumpkin pie! Oh yeah, baby!

I love sitting by a bonfire this time of the year with a pumking in my right hand, my electronic cigarette in my left (chocolate flavored), and relaxing to the warmth of the dancing fire.  I also have this style of beer featured in my fifth book, “Rise of the Guardian,” during an autumn festival. Good ole Mythaen sure knows his brew, thanks to his Uncle Alaric.


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment