Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Review of "Animals and the Afterlife"



I adore this book! It is such a blessing to read, especially when one is dealing with the loss of an animal. I came across this book about a month after my beloved Meira (german shepherd/husky mix) had passed away, and it was very heart warming to read, and full of great and intellectual information. In my youth, I also, like the author, used to be a skeptic, but that mindset has long since gone extinct.

I highly recommend this book if you're dealing with the loss of a pet, or even for an interesting read,

P.S. My wife and I also just recently lost our beloved cat, Kaylis. And though it is hard, dealing with the deaths of two beloved members of our family within a couple of months, I know where their spirit now dwells, and having Kim's wonderful book to revisit will always be a big help.

5 stars all the way!


No comments:

Post a Comment